While many types of exercise are available to lose belly fat, nowadays yoga is the most trusted and effective way to nourish and tone your body in a holistic sense and without losing much weight.
The most sought-after yoga asanas are those that help tone and flatten your stomach, of course! And who doesn’t want a toned belly that eventually projects your good health?
Since yoga seeks to work deeply on the heart and the whole body with every yoga asana, the poses listed below are a few of the easier ones, particularly for beginners. These will help to eliminate several stomach-related problems such as constipation, indigestion, and bloating along with strengthening the abdomen.
Exercise to Lose Belly Fat Without Losing Weight
How to do planks?
- Select a spot where the entire length of your body can be extended. Using an exercise mat will give you ample padding to be comfortable.
- Start in the position of the plank, face down on the floor with your forearms and toes. Your elbows are under your shoulders directly, and your forearms face forward. Your mind is calm, and you ought to be watching the floor.
- Engage the muscles of your belly, pull your navel toward your spine. With no sagging or twisting, keep your torso-strong and rigid and your body in a straight line from ears to toes. This is the location of the neutral spine. Make sure your shoulders are down, not slipping up in the direction of your ears. You have to get your heels over the balls of your feet.
- Keep for 10 seconds in that position. Drop to the floor slowly.
- Try to build up the period as you get experienced.
2. Bicycle Crunches
How to do bicycle crunches?
- Lie on the floor flat and press your bottom back to the floor and bend your knees. You should have feet on the floor and your hands behind your head.
- Contract your core muscles to stabilize your spine in your abdomen.
- Draw the shoulder blades back, slowly extend your knees to about 90 degrees, and pick your feet up from the floor with your hands softly supporting your shoulders.
- Breath out and go through a bicycle pedal movement slowly at first, pulling one knee up onto your armpit while straightening the other leg, holding them higher than your hips elevated.
- Rotate your body so that you can strike your elbow when it comes up to the opposite knee.
- Now, do the alternate twist to the other side when pulling the knee into your armpit and stretching the other leg until the alternate knee is touched by your elbow.
- Go for 12 to 20 repetitions and three sets of repetitions.
3. Mountain Climber
How to do mountain climber?
- Go into a plank position so that your weight is equally distributed between your hands and toes.
- Monitor your shape – your hands should be about shoulder-width wide, flat back, abs, and head in line.
- Pull the right knee as far as you can into your chest.
- Take one knee out and pull the other knee. (Switch legs).
- Hold your hips down, get in and out of your knees as soon as possible.
- For each transition in the legs, alternate the inhalation and exhalation.
4. Reverse Crunches
How to do reverse crunches?
- To steadily lift your legs, bend your legs just at the knee and support your abs so that the knees are right over your hips and your lower legs are parallel to the floor (bent 90 degrees). The starting place would be this.
- In the lumbar area, brace the abdominal muscles and maintain a stable spine position with a moderate natural curve, but with the back securely against the floor.
- Breath out and curl your hips and knees into your chest as you compress the abs, with just your hips falling off the pad as you curl.
- All through this upward step, your knees should stay at the very same angle. Your head must be kept straight, and you must keep your neck and shoulders calm and on the pad.
- Without your back falling off the pad, hang on when you do not curl.
- Holding your hips still on the pad and your knees above your hips, still 90 degrees bent, breath in and gradually return to its original spot.
- For three sets, try 10 repetitions starting out and raise it as you get stronger.
How to do scissors?
- Pick a relaxed-sounding workout pad. You’re going to want a mat that has a certain stiffness but is still firm.
- Lie down with your legs stretched out towards you on the mat on your back.
- Place your arms, with your hands down, on your sides. You should put your hands under your glutes as well, your palms pressed into the ground.
- Concentrate your core by pulling your lower back into the pad and tucking your pelvis. Keep this place for the whole movement.
- Lift both legs from the starting point (floor in this case) about 6 – 12 inches or 45-degree angle off the ground.
- Drop one leg toward the floor while you raise the other leg up, with your heart close and neck relaxed. This would be the beginning of the action of “scissoring.”
- By slowly shifting your legs up and down for the desired number of repetitions, begin the scissoring movement.
- Execute 2 sets of repetitions of 15 to 20. Each scissoring leg counts as a single rep. Add a third set as you get stronger.
6. Dead Bug
How to do dead bugs?
- Keep your arms spread directly over your stomach, lie on the pad, so they create a perpendicular angle to your torso.
- Bend your 90-degree hips and knees, lifting your feet off the ground. A right-angle should shape your chest and thighs, as should your thighs and shins. This is the starting position.
- Participate in your core, keeping your lower back and the mat in touch. You want to ensure during the exercise that your spine retains this stable and balanced posture.
- Hold your right arm and left leg precisely where they are, then, when you stretch your right knee and hip concurrently, gradually reach your left arm backward, above your head and toward the floor, extending your right heel towards the ground.
- Step slowly and gradually, breathe in, preventing any twisting or shifting of your hips and abs as you execute the stretches. Just before your arm and leg hit the ground, avoid the movement.
- Reverse the motion and put your left arm and your right leg back to their starting positions. Step steadily and deliberately, exhaling as you go.
- Perform the same motions on the opposite sides, this time while stretching your right arm and left leg, keeping your left arm and right leg steady.
- On either side, do the same number of repeats. Simply return your feet to the ground when you complete a full set and sit up.
7. One Arm Toe Touch Crunch
How to do one arm toe touch crunch?
- Stand with your left leg positioned behind you on your right leg, lifted off the ground.
- At shoulder height, put your arms stretched out to your sides.
- Flex your right leg to your knee, squat down to touch the toe of your right foot with your left hand, and then back up.
- Strive to maintain a leg behind you in the air all the time.
- With your left knee, repeat the motion.
8. Crossbody Climber
How to do crossbody climber?
- Starting in a plank pose, but instead of parallel, with your forearms perpendicular to your torso.
- As if you were about to be punched in the stomach, brace your heart by firmly contracting your abs.
- Maintain this shrinkage.
- Now roll into a side plank with your right arm raised above you on your left forearm.
- Then roll back to the location of the initial plank.
- With your left arm raised above you, roll your right forearm into a side plank and then return to the original plank.
9. V Crunches
How to do V crunches?
- Slowly contract your abdominal muscles and heart and raise your legs at a 45-degree angle with your torso up to an extended position.
- As you are able, stretch your arms straight forward or reach up towards your shins. Maintaining good core posture and a solid spine in the movement is necessary and avoiding rounding the shoulders forward. Do not hold your breath. Throughout the cycle, continue to breathe deeply.
- Hold for several seconds to begin this V-shaped position. Keep the pose longer as you get heavier.
- Slowly return to your starting spot while keeping your abs engaged and tight while continuing.
- Stop and keep your spot for a few seconds just before you hit the floor.
- Repeat this whole cycle.
10. Plank To Push Up
How to do plank to push up?
- In a forearm plank, a traditional plank position with your elbows lowered to the mat, begin on all fours.
- To keep your hips as quiet as possible, engage your heart. Push it up on the one hand, and position it where your elbow is.
- Drive the other hand upwards. With your legs expanded and engaged behind you, you should be at the top of a push-up. For stability, grip your buttocks.
- Back down to the knees, one arm at a time.
- With alternating arms, repeat. Adjust which arm leads on both sides to ensure fair work.
Tips to get a flat tummy without losing weight
1. Increase Consumption of Protein
There are many advantages of increasing protein intake:
- Muscle loss can be avoided by protein.
- For a long time, the protein will hold you whole.
- The high intake of protein helps decrease abdominal fat.
- Eat 1-1.5 grams of protein per pound (2.3-3.4 grams per kg) of your body weight, assuming you’re doing strength training.
2. No More Sodas and Drinks
You already know that weight gain is caused by diet soda, regular soda, and energy beverages. But did you know that your waistline can also extend with fresh juice?
Yeah, the same amount of sugar as soda is present in fresh juice.
Steer clear of all drinks containing calories. Drink water and other balanced beverages instead.
3. Maintain A Deficit of Low-Calorie
To lose belly fat, you have to sustain a calorie deficit. This implies that more calories than you eat are burned.
Research shows that a large deficit in calories contributes to the loss of muscle and fat. But a low-calorie deficiency will cause you to lose muscle without burning fat.
A significant deficit in calories also brings physical stress to the body, making it harder to lose belly fat.
Sustain a deficit of 15 to 25 percent of your daily net intake of calories. Maintain a deficit of 300-500 calories if your total daily calorie consumption is 2000 calories.
4. Do Strength Training
Strength training can help reduce muscle loss, and evidence suggests that it will potentially raise muscle mass even though there is a calorie deficit.
Frankly, without losing weight, you can not lose belly fat if you’re not doing strength training.
Also, remember that if you have never done it before, strength training would be more satisfying.
But do not start with too much excitement for your workouts. As you get fitter, start slowly, then increase the speed.
5. Don’t Avoid Ab Exercises
Ab workouts do not help minimize belly fat, but the abdominal muscles will be toned.
Some ab exercises like the vacuum of the plank and stomach strengthen the muscles of the transverse abdomen, which tightens the stomach and makes it smaller as a result.
If your body fat is not very high, Ab workouts will certainly help.
The best exercises for abs include planks, bicycles, flutter kicks, and hanging knee raises.
6. Ignore Long Steady Cardio
The skinny-fat syndrome can be caused by long steady cardio, particularly if you do not do strength training.
And furthermore, when on a calorie deficit, performing loads of cardio can trigger muscle loss.
Restrict it to less than thirty minutes workout if you have to do cardio. But remember that workouts with high intensity burn more fat and give a better look.
7. High-Intensity Exercises
These workouts have more potent results than steady cardio for fat burning.
High-intensity exercise is successful because, during and after a workout, it improves metabolism. And it enhances muscle mass as well.
It can help you lose belly fat without losing weight by combining strength training with high-intensity workouts.
8. Correct Bad Postures
Owing to bad posture, often the stomach sticks out.
It can make your belly look bigger with a curved back, rounded shoulders, and forward head stance.
Luckily, these posture problems can be solved by bodyweight exercises.
Consistently practice corrective exercises and be patient since it takes time to correct bad posture.
While sitting, you may also want to prevent slouching, sticking your head out in front, and other bad habits that destroy posture.
9. No More Water Retention and Bloating
When the body retains extra fluid, water retention occurs.
The retention of water will make you heavier. And it can cause swelling in the thighs, ankles, and hands at times.
In most cases, individuals with water retention are still bloated. Bloating makes it look heavier in the belly.
To decrease water retention and bloating, some of the things you should do include:
- Reduce the use of salt.
- Consume foods high in potassium.
- Increasing vitamin B6 intake.
- Reducing the use of processed carbohydrates.
- And drink lots of water, too.
10. Do Full-Body Workouts
Strength training is essential but not the best exercises.
Well! as they consume loads of calories and increase muscle mass, full-body workouts are ideal for losing belly fat.
Concentrate on workouts that cover areas of large muscles. Yeah, those are the knees, the glutes, the back, the head, the shoulders.
Best Diet to Lose Belly Fat Without Losing Weight
If you don’t wish to lose weight and want to lose your stomach fat, keep your body’s calories full of non-fat products, don’t consume sugar, pay attention to protein-rich foods that help you develop muscle.
Visit here to find the best diet plan to lose your belly fat in 2 weeks
There are many foods that help you get enough calories, feel full, and low in fat that can be easily found on your regular menu. Also, you must pay attention to the ingredients every time you make a meal.
Increased dietary fiber intake will make you whole longer. The digestion of fiber creates very natural energy does not happen unexpectedly, so blood sugar levels are even, the blood sugar is still moderate, not exceeding the threshold. This causes insulin to be released frequently, and your pancreas is not overwhelmed.
Whenever you have particular abdominal poses, keep your stomach muscles flat and wide. You would like to feel like your belly is going down to your neck and out to the sides of your body. For every pose, the practice where you can maintain a good balance for 30 seconds to a few minutes. Keep focused on how your stomach muscles are functioning, not on some perfect pose picture. If your belly is puffed up, and your lumbar spine is raised off the floor, you are wasting your time. Use your breath to make you feel how your core muscles should function. Drag the sides of your navel in and out of the inhalation, and open your back to the exhalation. This exercise will help you feel the work and strengthen your abdominals at the same time. Always remember you are strong to keep you going.
Also, Check our Articles
We believe this article has helped you find out the ways to lose your belly fat without losing your weight. If we have missed out on something, please be open to us and contact us. Your valuable suggestions will undoubtedly help us to improve. We wish you all the best in your endeavor to possess a perfect core.
Please share this article if you feel it useful. Have a Nice Day…